A successful experiment starts with a good experiment design. At Biogazelle, liquid biopsies from different sources have been successfully processed. We use validated, ISO17025 accredited and GCLP-compliant procedures for nucleic acid extraction from liquid biopsies. These procedures have been carefully selected to suit the downstream applications offered by Biogazelle.
Related topics: gene expression analysis, copy number analysis, SNP genotyping analysis, mutation detection, fusion gene detection, RNA sequencing, digital PCR, qPCR, clinical trials, diagnostic services, quality, why Biogazelle
Biogazelle has extensive experience with DNA and RNA extraction of various
(clinical) sample types from human, mouse and rat.
Our nucleic acid extraction procedures are ISO17025 accredited.
We can support you with
- RNA extraction
- microRNA extraction
- RNA quality control
- DNA extraction
- circulating or cell-free RNA extraction from plasma, serum and other body fluids
- circulating or cell-free DNA extraction from plasma
We perform sample preparation from various sample types
- liquid biopsies, such as serum, plasma, urine and cerebrospinal fluid
- formalin-fixed paraffin embedded tissues (FFPE)
- whole blood collected in PAXgene tubes
- fresh frozen tissues
- purified cells, such as peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) and monocytes
- cultured cells