At Biogazelle, we believe that liquid biopsies form the cornerstone of precision medicine, where molecular test are done on for example urine or plasma to establish a diagnosis, assess prognosis, predict response to therapy, monitor treatment response and follow patients over-time.Liquid biopsies are full of biomarker potential due to the presence of cell-free nucleic acids (DNA & RNA), circulating tumor cells, extracellular vesicles and tumor-educated platelets.
The advantages of a liquid biopsy for the patient are numerous: they are easy to obtain in a minimally invasive manner, result in reduced risk and increased patient comfort, and allow faster and serial sampling.
Biogazelle offers a broad portfolio of targeted tests that can be applied on cell-free or circulating DNA for the detection and quantification of specific genomic aberrations. We summarised our expertise on RNA and DNA biomarkers in liquid biopsies in this infographic.
Liquid biopsies are full of biomarker potential due to the presence of cell-free
nucleic acids (DNA & RNA), circulating tumor cells, extracellular vesicles
and tumor-educated platelets.
Biogazelle has developed unique tools to study liquid biopsies
- using RNA sequencing and PCR technologies to measure circulating RNA in body fluids
- starting from small amounts of input material: only 200 µl plasma required
- experience with various liquid biopsy types (plasma, serum, urine, cerebrospinal fluid) from human, mouse and rat
- analyse both coding and non-coding RNAs in your liquid biopsies using our optimized workflows
- discover the full biomarker potential of your liquid biopsies with our novel and unique application: mRNA sequencing of plasma
- converting gene expression profiles into biomarker signatures through our A-to-Z solution for biomarker discovery and test development
- in ISO17025 accredited & GCLP-compliant labs assuring that generated data are robust and comply with data integrity and data security regulations